Here is the little interview I did with her:
1) Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
The press, shows, blogs of course, but mostly the streets - there's so much to gather around the streets of London!
2) How would you compare the street style of Athens where you're from and London where you live?
Athens has for years been very limited, although this has recently started to change. However with the economic crisis and financial hardships, fashion obviously takes the back seat. London is a place where everything is possible and nothing is frowned upon: the limitless and lively fashion hub of London is what turned me to blogging in the first place!
3) I know you travel a lot. What are your favourite places to visit and why?
The ones that are as far from my reality as possible. I've had the most eye-opening experiences in Africa and Asia, bust most of all I cherish my yearly trip to India like no other.
4) What's your favourite trend at the moment?
I like oversized, structured and excessively printed clothing, big, chunky heels, cut-outs and crops.
5) Do you get inspired by music?
Absolutely! Music can make or break my day and my style is somewhat a reflection of my mood.
6) Who are your biggest fashion icons?
I adore the style of Anna Dello Russo, Miroslava Duma, Popy Delevigne among others, but my absolute fave is Taylor Tomasi Hill.
Thank you so so much for agreeing to do this interview :)