Monday, 11 March 2013

Fashion Is Back In Tallinn a.k.a. FIBIT


So I promised you a big post about this fashion event in Tallinn called FIBIT(Fashion Is Back In Tallinn)
I'm sick at home today, so I have lots of time. I'm going to Spain the day after tomorrow and I'm sick, so I hope I'll get better quickly, but I guess I can't do any fashion posts until Spain, but my travel posts are gonna be legendary!!:)
Now about this event. There were four collections: Kätlin Kaljuvee, Xenia Joost, Tiina Talumees and QooQoo. The event was two days long, but all the catwalks were at three different times. I visited it on both days and saw every show twice.
It's actually not the best fashion event, it's too mainstream and the level is not very high. But I still visited it to do a post about it on my blog.
Continue reading to see pictures of the collections and my opinions


I'll put the collections in order based on how much I liked them starting with the one I liked the least:

4. TIINA by Tiina Talumees

Tiina Talumees is actually a very famous Estonian designer, who many people love. She makes very beautiful feminine dresses. I'm not a big fan of this kind of dresses made of really colorful fabrics, I like more youthful clothes, but I know my mom likes her collections, so maybe it has something to do with my age. 
Here are my favorites from the collection:





I love the darker color

These shoes are amazing and I like that this dress is a little bit  simpler and cuter
3. Kätlin Kaljuvee + Karin Kallas' shoes



This designer lived in India for a couple of years and I really love how you can see the Indian influences on the collection. This collection's shoes(by Karin Kallas) and different patterns were also amazing. But I'm not a big fan of the outfits with only a top and tights.





These shoes are so awesome

I'm in love with this bag and the outfit is also cool

This is my absolute favorite from the collection
2. Xenia Joost

This is a famous Estonian designer, who also designed our president's wife's dress for this year's president's reception. She is very popular right now. I liked this collection, because it was very youthful and had some nice colors and cuts. This is the collection I would most likely wear myself from FIBIT.










This dress' cut is so amazing

This looks so beautiful
1. QooQoo by Alyona Bauska


This is my favorite from this spring's FIBIT. It's an eco-friendly collection by a Latvian designer. I loved the fabrics and fun knee-length stockings. It was really fun to watch and I'd love to wear some of the dresses and skirts and T-shirts.





This is so cute







I love the leg part of this dress



Photos by: me and FIBIT from elu24.ee

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

xxoxxx,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment