Friday, 12 October 2012

Fall backpack obsession

Heyy! I know keep doing this and there's no way to make up for not posting in such a long time, AGAIN! But, I'll probably do a very special and supercool post tomorrow. Please visit:)
My life is the same as it was the last time I posted. Except I'm living at my dad's place. Go to school, go to the gym. Nothing very special.
I miss summer :( . The sun, the energy, the clothes:). Well, fall can be quite beautiful too with the colorful leaves, especially if it's even a little bit sunny too, but it's still not nowhere near summer. Fortunately, it's warmer in Italy and we're leaving Estonia in 27 days, I CAN'T WAIT!!!:)
Aaaaand, now about fashion. And my today's outfit. I wore a denim skirt, T-shirt, golden ring, comfy soft warm boots and a BACKPACK. I love this kind of vintage backpacks and they're sooo comfortable. I got this baby a few days ago and I couldn't wait to wear it and today I had the chance. I thinks these bags look the best with baggy clothes and messy hair and you can also see many stylings like that on today's trend pics. Stay tuned!

Follow me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin Tumblr
And now hit the read more button!













Photos by: Anu
Wearing:
Top, ring: H&M, skirt: Zara, bag, shoes: Vans

Trend pics:












oooo,
Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment