Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Playground fun

Hi my sweet little angels! I'm so sorry haven't posted in a while again. I actually took some pictures yesterday, but I wasn't very happy with the results.Maybe I'll post them later.
I'm still in Pärnu, enjoying the summer. Today in the morning my very good friend came here too! We visited the beach and the city center and a popular pizza place + went cycling again. The weather is getting better and better again, so that's really good.
In the evening we went walking with William and then also went into the water. Willy swam too, but we just touched the water. Then we took the pictures too:)
Something really bad also happened today :(. My dad called me with some really bad news... My little guinea pig died today:(. She was almost 4 years old, really hairy and black. Guinea pigs usually live 4-6 years, so she was pretty old, but it's still very sad. Luckily I have Anu and my friend, so they keep my mood up.
On to more happy things. Today I wore a very simple outfit: a black sweater, comfy denim shorts, pink flats and pink lips. What made the outfit more interesting was my hair. I had a bun and a braid under it, you'll surely recognize the hairstyle after you see the pictures, so here they are:



You can see more pictures of the hairstyle and outfit, when you click on the link:











Willy swimming
In the sea





Wearing:
Sweater: H&M, shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch, shoes: New Yorker, lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational 175 Pink Punch


Photos by: Anu

Pictures of the hairstyle:







oxxoxox,
Kaisa

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment