Saturday, 16 June 2012

June's playlist



Hi! I've been spending my summer days here in Pärnu lately, but I'm gonna speak about that tomorrow, when I'm posting a new fashion post.

But today I wanted to speak about music. I'm always listening to music. When I'm on a bus, at home, sunbathing, at a restaurant waiting for food, reading... ALWAYS. I have over 3000 songs on my iPhone and I keep adding more. I just can't delete old songs, because I have memories with all of them.
This month I'm listening to some dance music. Here are my favorites:

1. Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna

I'm SO in love with this song. I'm constantly singing it. I really love the artist too. She is half greek half walsh and she also just released a new album Electra Heart. It's totally worth checking out!

2. Tulisa - Young


This is a very nice song too. I really love the message and the song keeps getting stuck in my head.

3. Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo - Let's Go


This song is also on my playlist. Calvin Harris has had many big hits and this is certainly one of them. Did you know, that he is actually scottish?

4. Mike Candys & Evelyn ft. Patrick Miller - One Night In Ibiza


Oh, I love songs about summery cities like this one and Welcome To saint Tropez. This song is actually pretty old, but I just recently discovered it and have fallen in love with this song.

5. David Guetta ft. Jessie J - LaserLight


Jessie J and David Guetta are both HUGE hit makers. It's no surprise that they have started working together and that a wonderful hit came out of their cooperation.

6. Scissor Sisters - Only the Horses


Oh, I love Scissor Sisters, they are so fun. I've been to their concert too, when they where in Estonia two summers ago during Õllesummer festival. This song and also their new album are a little bit different from their older music, but I still like them very much.

I hope you liked my music. New fashion post is coming TOMORROW.

xxooox,
Kaisa

Check out my Facebook page for some pictures from Pärnu here.

No comments:

Post a Comment