Monday, 28 May 2012

Why can't this moment last forevermore?

Summery hello!:) It was a warm day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Like the start of every fairytale:). But today was like a fairytale. Mostly because of the weather, which means that SUMMER IS COMING!!! I'm just so so happy:D
Today after school I went to my last Italian class at school. I don't speak Italian yet, but I should. I've only been studying it for 1 year, so I guess that's okay. I just have to study a lot in the summer.
After that I went to my mum's house to pick up my school books. I also saw my doggie. He is still very cute:).
Today I wore a floral patterned skirt and combined it with a similar necklace + white shirt and pink cardigan. Floral print is just so summery and also very popular this summer. It reminds me of summer and also looks very cute.
I also have a question for you. I bought this nailpolish, that seemed pastel light green, but now when I put it on, it seems yellowish. You can see my nails on the pictures. What do you think?
Today's pics:












Photos by: Anu


R.I.P little birdie
Pics of floral pattern:









xoxo,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment